SUPERB IMAGES. VERSATILE DESIGN.
The Ziehm Solo is the first choice for small operating rooms. The single unit comprises a compact and versatile C-arm, full-size monitor and intuitive touchscreen user interface. All functions required for an optimal image acquisition, processing and archiving are integrated in the C-arm. The Ziehm Solo delivers optimal performance for pain management, orthopedics and lithotripsy. Versatile viewing options such as the separate Ziehm Viewing Station enable the physician to configure the unit according to the needs of the application, individual requirements, and local conditions.
Versatile solution for small operating rooms
- Compact design with 27" splitscreen, flatscreen monitor or 19" dual flatscreen monitor mounted on the C-arm
- Small footprint of 8.6 sq ft and easy-drive system allows easy positioning at the operating table
- Versatile setup options with the Ziehm Viewing Station
Supporting optimal image quality
- Compact monoblock generator, generating short, sharp pulses with up to 30 frames per second for crystal-clear images
- High resolution thanks to 1k x 1k technology and more than 4,000 shades of gray for high resolution
- Up to three synchronized, intuitive touchscreens user interfaces with SmartEye technology