The Aquilion Lightning gantry features design innovations to improve the scanning experience for patients as well as providing excellent operability and ensuring safety. The spacious 780 mm wide bore and 470 mm wide couch ensure comfortable scanning for even the largest patients.
- 5 MHU standard tube: Reliable Canon Medical Systems technology
- Liquid Metal Bearing: Modern “metal on metal” liquid bearing with superior heat dissipation
- 0.75* second rotation: Fast rotation speed improving workflow
*optional 0,5 and 0,6 sec. rotation time
Integrated Dose Reduction That Works
Canon Medical Systems' 4th generation dose reduction, AIDR 3D Enhanced, offers superb image quality. AIDR 3D enhanced simplifies dose reduction by adaptively targeting noise in the raw data and image data space. The amount of noise reduction is optimized for the clinical task and personalized for each patient.
Single Energy Metal Artifact Reduction
Canon Medical Systems' SEMAR (Single Energy Metal Artifact Reduction) utilizes a sophisticated iterative reconstruction technique to reduce metallic artifact, improving visualization of implants, supporting bone and the adjacent soft tissues for a clearer and more confident diagnosis. SEMAR can be set in the scan protocol so the reconstructions are fully automat...
Automated technique for better patient care and image quality.
- Integrated and easy to use contrast and radiation dose management
- Automated kV selection based on patient size, SUREExposure settings and clinical task
- Clinically targeted kV selections of: 80, 100, 120, 135