A better balance between image quality and dose for most patients.
- Sharp, clear and distinct images, enabled by Deep Learning Reconstruction
- Shifting from 64 to 80 detector rows with up to 160¹ slices with the Aquilion Lightning 80 results in shorter scan times and higher quality imaging.
- Simple and streamlined CT Fluoroscopy
¹coneXact double slice technology
High performance, highly economical
The Aquilion Lightning SP employs cutting-edge technology to optimize patient care and to accelerate clinical decision-making. Innovative features ensure that you can acquire high-quality images routinely at very low patient dose.
PUREVISION Detector Technology
The system’s 80 row 0.5 mm elements balance image quality, speed and patient dose delivering isotropic images in all planes.
Superior visualization in CTA with true subtraction of bone and calcification.
Helicool X-ray Tube
- 5 MHU standard tube: Reliable Canon Medical Systems technology
- Liquid Metal Bearing: Modern “metal on metal” liquid bearing with superior heat dissipation
- 0.5 second rotation: Fast rotation speed improving workflow
New Anode also supports more mass and surface area which boosts efficiency.
Variable Helical Pitch
3 Phase vHP
Unique Canon Medical Systems scan mode that allows a single helical acquisition with a seamless change of helical pitch. 3 clinically adapted pitch settings can be used within one helical scan.
Exclusive vHP variable helical pitch will allow scanning of multiple Vascular territories within one breath hold and one contrast injection.
Helping you economize on space and energy consumption
Aquilion Lightning 80 has been thoughtfully engineered to meet today’s economic challenges.
With a gantry design focusing on smaller installation space and lower energy consumption, Aquilion Lightning 80 provides you more space to work in.