- Ultra-short open bore design
- 63 cm aperture
- Pianissimo™ Quiet Technology
- M-Power—Intuitive user interface
- Non-contrast Imaging
- Excellent homogeneity: Less than 2ppm in 50 cm DSV
- Eco Mode—Minimizes power consumption
- Zero helium boil-off
Noise can make an MR exam uncomfortable for patients, Pianissimo allows even the most sensitive patient to have a pleasant experience.
Reducing noise levels in 2 unique ways:
- Hardware designed to eliminate noise at the source for every sequence
- Additional special sequences further reduce gradient noise
Diffusion Tensor Imaging (DTI) and Diffusion Tensor Tractography (DTT) are part of the Vantage Elan mNeuro package. DTT analysis (as seen in the picture) is easily post-processed using the Elan M-Power interface.
Integrated Coil Workflow Technology
Integrated coils are uniquely designed for improved workflow and patient comfort.
Canon Medical Systems MR System's integrated coils making it easy to handle multiple studies by allowing you to position the patient and utilize the coils you need in one easy step.
Contrast in your images. Not in your patients.
We provide clinicians unique, non-contrast MRA sequences that minimize risk to patients while producing exceptional images. These images are often better than those acquired with conventional contrast enhanced techniques.
Fast Installation and Small Footprint
- 6 days to scanning after equipment delivery
- Improved and reduced cabling
- Minimum scan room size—23m²*
- Compact cabinet design
- Equipment room can be eliminated
- Modular solution available